Sevco Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Sevco, and Sevco believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Sevco’s service, please notify us using the form below; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by filling out the form below or emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within five (5) business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within five (5) business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Sevco service. Please only interact with domains you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Sevco employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Sevco’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Sevco and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.sevcosecurity.com/disclosure.
Sevco is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.